CGF retreats were honestly some of the most impactful days in my life. I saw what true love for one another looked like and what it meant to be a follower of Christ! If you haven't been to a CGF retreat.... GO! It could change your life.
Blake Childers, CGF Alumni
- Mon, Jun 28The Governors ClubThank you for your prayers and support through the past few months, and your interest in Celebrating Doug’s life with us. We know that Doug always loved a good golf tournament, as well as spending time with friends and family, so we want this to be a fun day honoring Doug and a life well lived.
- Tue, Jul 27Lake Tuscaloosa, ALThis summer we are heading to the home of Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide for an awesome 3 day Retreat in Tuscaloosa, AL! Bring your swimsuit and get ready for an awesome few days.
- Thu, Aug 05Golf Club of Dallas and Denton CCAre you a current college golfer or high school senior starting college golf this fall? Then you are invited to participate in this year's Rik Massengale Two-Man Match Play Tournament. See below for all of the details!
- Mon, Aug 16Whitewater RanchDo you have an adventurous side? How does three nights of sleeping under the stars and two days of whitewater rafting on the mighty Klamath River sound? Come learn about a relationship with Jesus in the stunningly beautiful Klamath National Forest on our annual CGF Whitewater Rafting Retreat.
- Sun, Nov 28The Hotel ZamoraJoin us for our East Region Coaches and Wives! In the past we have gone to cold and snowy locations, but not this year! We are headed to the sunny beaches of Florida, St. Pete Beach to be exact! St. Pete Beach was just voted #1 beach in the US and #5 in the world by TripAdvisor. Sign up today!
WANT TO BE ADDED TO OUR RETREAT SCHEDULE MAILING LIST?
Sign up for an email notification when our next retreat dates are posted, or follow us on social media for the latest updates on retreats and events in your area.