CGF retreats were honestly some of the most impactful days in my life. I saw what true love for one another looked like and what it meant to be a follower of Christ! If you haven't been to a CGF retreat.... GO! It could change your life.
Blake Childers, CGF Alumni
- Sun, Nov 27The Harpeth HotelJoin us for our East Region Marriage Retreat! We are headed to the incredibly romantic and quaint Franklin, TN. This is an amazing time to pour into your marriage and get away from the busyness of everyday life. We look forward to seeing you in Tennessee this November! Sign up today!
- Fri, Dec 02FresnoJoin the CGF West Region Staff at the Fresno City Four-Ball! This retreat includes a free practice round, horserace, host housing, meals, activities as well as a guest speaker and group conversations. *does not include entry into tournament, follow link in the "About the Event" section.
- Tue, Dec 13TPC SawgrassYou are invited to a FREE CGF Caddie Retreat hosted by Paul Tesori and Joel Stock. Enjoy 2 nights and 3 days at the beautiful TPC Sawgrass. Only 32 spots available so please sign up ASAP!
- Fri, Dec 16Webb's Simpson's HouseJoin us for the Webb Simpson Retreat in Charlotte with co-host Wesley Bryan! There will be so many fun activities and a great time in God Word's with 39 other college golfers! There are only 40 spots available so sign up today and reserve your spot!
- Sat, Dec 17Athletic Performance RanchJoin us for the Scottie Scheffler and Sam Burns Retreat at AP Ranch in Fort Worth! This is by far one of the most fun retreats that CGF offers... make sure you are stretched and ready to go for the club throw competition! There are 50 spots available. Anyone after that will be added to a wait list!
- Mon, Jan 02Scottsdale, AZJoin College Golf Fellowship for a retreat in Scottsdale at Desert Mountain. For three days you'll hear excellent teaching about life with Jesus. You'll also get to enjoy an 18 hole par 3 course ("No. 7"), Tom Lehman's golf ranch, delicious food, pickleball, golf croquet and more. Sign up today!
- Wed, Jun 21GuatemalaInterested in going on a CGF Mission Trip? Fill out the form. Two main things you can expect: First, personal development by learning and practicing leadership skills. Second, spreading the love of Jesus to a different culture through prayer, testimony, and sharing the gospel.
WANT TO BE ADDED TO OUR RETREAT SCHEDULE MAILING LIST?
Sign up for an email notification when our next retreat dates are posted, or follow us on social media for the latest updates on retreats and events in your area.